1992 Buick Roadmaster Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Buick Roadmaster
- 5.7 only heating up to 160 degrees. replaced radiator cap. thermostat, have not flushed. Getting a ping and transmission runs little rough. When it not heated to 190 plus. What would cause it not to heat up to normal temp.
- someone poured something into the plastic gas tank... something glittery like salt maybe. My boyfriend removed tank to realize this. What and how should he proceed cleaning out the plastic tank?
- Why do the car cut off when you press on the gas pedal
- I need to change the rear passenger side bearing seal. How to go about it?
- 5.7 engine only heats to 160. Replaced radiator cap. T-stat. have not flushed.
1992 Buick Roadmaster Problems
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
1992 Buick Roadmaster Questions
1992 Buick Roadmaster Recalls
1992 Buick Roadmaster Reviews
We had one of thee cars several years ago and just bought another. They have a lot of gadgets to take care of but are comfortable, stable on the highway, and get surprisingly good gas mileage.