1992 Buick Roadmaster Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Buick Roadmaster
- How do I replace the breakline on my car? And what is the box on the line?
- how do I add fluid to the rear end differential housing?
- locating heater control valve on 1992 Buick roadmaster
- oil is new and full,during idle oilpressure drops and engine idles rough, stalls
- Why do my interior lights flash on and off occasionally while driving at night?
1992 Buick Roadmaster Problems
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
1992 Buick Roadmaster Questions
I drained old fluid out and changed all gaskets. now I just need to add fluid
locating heater control valve on 1992 Buick roadmaster?
at, speed runs well, just during idle, oilpressure drops, engine idles rough and stalls.