1992 Buick Roadmaster Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Buick Roadmaster
- How to find an electrical problem
- I'm not getting power to my fuel pump. Can't trace issue.
- Greetings, I've got a 92 Buick Roadmaster LTD (which is the same as a 92 Chevy
- engine hard to start. surging idle
- someone poured something into the plastic gas tank... something glittery like salt maybe. My boyfriend removed tank to realize this. What and how should he proceed cleaning out the plastic tank?
1992 Buick Roadmaster Problems
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
1992 Buick Roadmaster Questions
Car sat up 4 years. Worked fine when we parked it. 90k miles.
Basically the fact that it cycles once after ignition, then dies. The engine keeps running if I apply gas to it but dies when I take the foot off the gas pedal
1992 Buick Roadmaster Recalls
1992 Buick Roadmaster Reviews
We had one of thee cars several years ago and just bought another. They have a lot of gadgets to take care of but are comfortable, stable on the highway, and get surprisingly good gas mileage.