Acura Legend Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Acura Legend
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Acura Legend Problemsengine oil is not changed frequently, the car can develop a rattling noise from the hydraulic lifters in the engine.
Acura Legend Questions
Cooling fan was burning I was told. They disconnected it and the battery is still draining. Interior lights and cigarette lighters not working. What could be causing this.
Where do I find a maintenance schedule for my 1992 legend?
I just want to make sure the service is done when it should be.
Acura Legend Recalls
Acura Legend Reviews
The Acura Legend is easily the most comfortable car I have ever owned, but it still has suspension tight enough to leave you confident in performance driving situations. For it's time the Legend was miles ahead of the competition and was largely responsible for the creation of the Japanese built luxury car market. As a highway cruise I couldn't imagine a better car to choose. The biggest dra...
1995 GS, 205k miles, Great car. Small things over years have stopped working; auto door locks, stereo (Bose) sounding fuzzy, some wind noise at window seals. Overall - engine runs great, quiet, trans shifts smooth, suspension is sound corners and tracks well. A/C that will freeze you out. 2 aftermarket garages with Honda cert. mechanics that are way cheaper than dealer and will install parts...
Original owner here. Drove over 250 k miles and it still ticks. Over the past18 years the car has performed wonderfully with minimal general maintanence and tire replacement. I wish I could buy it brand new again. In the meantime I wish to restore it to its original condition. Interesting, I get offers to buy the car from many of the younger drivers in the area, they say its a great ca...