1993 Acura Legend Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Acura Legend
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Acura Legend Problemsengine oil is not changed frequently, the car can develop a rattling noise from the hydraulic lifters in the engine.
1993 Acura Legend Questions
had the flywheel resurfaced by Acura Ventura - to save me some $. Those guys were gr8 to me BTW. I now can't afford to take to Acura - and had one mechanic drive it parking lot sure the entire clutch needed to be replaced for 1200 and change. Then I got a flyer from specialists saying the co...
Just started this morning
my car stalls when stopped and when i break it feels like the is air somewhere almost like when the air is not bled from your break line. i change the alternator but it still does it. what can this be.
1993 Acura Legend Reviews
The Acura Legend is easily the most comfortable car I have ever owned, but it still has suspension tight enough to leave you confident in performance driving situations. For it's time the Legend was miles ahead of the competition and was largely responsible for the creation of the Japanese built luxury car market. As a highway cruise I couldn't imagine a better car to choose. The biggest dra...
I RECENTLY BOUGHT A '93 LS 4dr WITH 187000 MILES ON HER. SHE SHOWS HER AGE WITH MINOR DINGS, DENTS AND SCRATCHES, LEATHER CRACKING AND SOME "ON THE BLINK" ELECTRICAL ISSUES SUCH AS DRIVERS SEAT SWITCHES INTERMITENT/ABS WARNING LIGHT ON/BRAKE WARNING LIGHT ON,(BUT BRAKING ACTION IS EXCELLENT) AND THE BOSE RCVR LIGHTS AND AMPS NOT WORKING PROPERLY. I DO NOT KNOW IF THE TIMING CHAIN HAS BEEN REPLA...
I am the 2nd owner of a 4 door Acura Legend L with 70,000 miles,,,its like riding in heaven..however the body need rust work..original owner must have live on Fort Lauderdale Beach, have debated whether to fix for 2,500.00 as rust is like cancer is will return..being laid off job wise, I have to drive in into the ground