1990 Acura Legend Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Acura Legend
- one or two second delay starting car, and is silent during the hesitation.
- Where can I find a (2 piece) speedometer cable for a Acura Legend,auto, 2.7 V6
- Engine Light coming reseting before I get it to mechanic, no codes, runs rough
- recently purchased for son need to know when should timing belt be replaced
- battery and alternator new, cooling fan disconnected, and battery still draining
1990 Acura Legend Problemsengine oil is not changed frequently, the car can develop a rattling noise from the hydraulic lifters in the engine.
1990 Acura Legend Questions
I have a new battery, 262,000 mi on car, and the timing belt isn't due to be changed till 281,000.
currently has 92000 miles.
Cooling fan was burning I was told. They disconnected it and the battery is still draining. Interior lights and cigarette lighters not working. What could be causing this.
1990 Acura Legend Recalls
1990 Acura Legend Reviews
It is actually a 1988 model. Have owned this for 11+ years. 191 K miles. Still running good. But the accessories are starting to fall apart (21 years later :)) Not worth much in the market. Priceless to me :)
Purchased 1990 Acura legend v6 L in 2000 for $5,000, its one of the gold color ones you often see in california, it had 50k miles now it has 208k had to replace the transmission two years ago. other than that it's a great car, the air cond and ventilation is fair, but the car is fast, big turning radus, and handles nice, parts are expensive if you maintain it it will last,, it's getting old and...
My engine is overheating, i have changed radiator and change gasket and even top cylinder grinding.the thermostat have been removed and the fans are ok, wot else could be causing an overheating in this engine? i dnt want to change this car. The water pump is working fine. pls i need a help.