1992 Acura Legend Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1992 Acura Legend
- my car is overheating, how do I tell if it's my thermostat or my radiator
- Car died while driving. It started back up after a few minutes then died 1/4mile
- My fan for heater and air conditioner stopped working,
- Electric seats do not work, is it a fuse issue if so where are they located
- The front passenger seat electrics have failed. Neither movement switch works.
1992 Acura Legend Problemsengine oil is not changed frequently, the car can develop a rattling noise from the hydraulic lifters in the engine.
1992 Acura Legend Questions
My temp gage is reading hot when I slow down, I had to thrown my my car into park while going 60mph a couple weeks ago to avoid a crash and it's been getting hot since. I not sure what to check or why it's getting hot. I check all my fluids and holes and they're all fine.
It died a 1/4 mile later and hasnt started since. It turns over fine. It wants to start as soon as i hit the key but it dies as soon as i release the key. I changed the main relay and it still wont start.
It had been working intermittently over the past three months now it has completely stopped