1991 Acura Legend Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1991 Acura Legend
- My car is getting oil in the throttle body and air filter. Oil coming from left
- knocking noise coming from under front
- drive @ 15 min. on smooth flat rd. 25 - 30 mph. clunking sounds under front
- The fan constantly run n kill the battery
- My car wont start when the weather is cool in morning and at night.
1991 Acura Legend Problemsengine oil is not changed frequently, the car can develop a rattling noise from the hydraulic lifters in the engine.
1991 Acura Legend Questions
1991 Acura Legend Recalls
1991 Acura Legend Reviews
Original owner here. Drove over 250 k miles and it still ticks. Over the past18 years the car has performed wonderfully with minimal general maintanence and tire replacement. I wish I could buy it brand new again. In the meantime I wish to restore it to its original condition. Interesting, I get offers to buy the car from many of the younger drivers in the area, they say its a great ca...
the only way it starts is u hold the key two the right of the on .. help please