Dodge Magnum Problems

Software Updates Are Available Which May Solve Various Electrical/Lighting Problems on Dodge Magnum

Problem Description and Possible Solution

Software updates are available which may correct various electrical problems with the interior features and lighting.

(62 people reported this problem)

Dodge Magnum Vehicles With This Problem

RepairPal Verified
Average mileage: 99,027 (14,326–200,000)
4 model years affected: 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Not Your Dodge Magnum Problem?
Brake problem? Or maybe a faulty head gasket cylinder?
Learn About Your Car Problems
Search For a Specific Car Problem
Viewing 1-20 of 31 comments
bought a 05 mag and have lights flickering dash and head lights tail lights reverse lights battery dead. I took alternator out and had checked at parts store but they could not test. So I took it 2 a rebuilder he said fine. I put back in and bringing it to dealer tomorrow for ECM flash update file #18003-05. Supposed to be the fix hope it's a cheap fix but u never know @ the stealership.
My dodge magnum headlights are coming on and while drive not pulsating but flickering off then back on
guages stop working; all warning lights come on. back to normal, then it does it again, at least 3-4 times. Doesn't affect the operation of the car, so i just deal with it.
dASH LIGHTS BLINK, HEAD LIGHTS GO ON AND OFF, ELECTRIC LOCKS WORK SOMETIMES, SOMETIMES NOT, SAME FOR ELECTRIC WINDOWS
Headlights pulse (along with dash lights). Applying gas to vehicle does not affect pulsation. Was informed that a computer flash will solve problem.
Dashboard lights, head lights, tail lights, keep turning on and off randomly. . Does anybody know what the issue could be?
Began with 1 brake light bulb out. Replaced it. 2 days later the other one went out, then the signal lights a elk s back up lights. Replaced all with new bulbs twice. Nothing. Upper center brake light on hatch works fine. Dealership says nothing is wrong. HELP!
my airbag light stays on for passenger and driver tacometer, stop moving and engine light stays on
head light flash on and off , same with dash lights, now tail lights quit working.
fuses all good. not fixed. still working on it
First my right signal light went out. Dodge dealer ship charged me $200. 1 month later left brake light went out and i was charged another $200. My right signal light went out again so this fix was free. Now my headlights flicker off and on. This is really getting ridiculous. How many reports are needed before they do a recall?
when i turn on the headlamp switch the cluster and all lights flicker for a while then go back to normal. while driving when I press on the gas they start to flicker again. once I come to a stop it goes away. Now the battery light comes on. once I shut off the car and wait a while the light goes away and stays off as long as im not using the headlights