Suzuki Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Suzuki
- Radio won't turn off when key is off
- How to replace radiator how do you replace radiator on 2004 xl7
- i have change the battery for a new one and when i start the car and start to
- heater Hose failure, ruined aluminium cilinder head,
- my hubby removed the air filter housing,changed filters,now car wont start..put
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
An abnormal noise may develop from the timing chain due to a failed chain tensioner. This condition is generally caused by lack of oil to the timing chain guides. Suzuki may repair this condition free of charge if proper oil changes can be verified. A Rattling Type Noise May be Noted From The Front of the Engine
There are many reports of low beam head light bulbs burning out prematurely. As of this writing Suzuki has not released a service bulletin addressing this issue. Using only high quality replacement bulbs, and extra care not to touch the bulb surface when handling the new bulb can help extend the life of the replacement bulbs.
The AC condenser fan motor may fail. If this occurs the air conditioning will stop blowing cold air.
What are the steps to removing a radiator on 2004 Suzuki xl7
I cannot get to bottom hoses. Can get pass fan.
After 100 kilometers the heater hoses broke, the colant was gone to the flor without water, the alarm doesnot work, it ruined the cilinder Head, its a 2.0 4 cil motor.
the aluminium its craked inside ( looks a like)how can y test it were can i buy a new one.
It seems my defrost isnt working and the front floor is wet
In the affected vehicles excess heat could be generated within the daytime running lights module located in the instrument panel. As a result the module could melt, increasing the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the daytime running lights module to correct this concern.
The passenger seat contains a sensor which helps determine if the passenger front airbag should deploy or not in the event of a crash. It is called the occupant classification system (OCS), and is a mat that is part of the passenger seat cushion. These vehicles are being recalled because the OCS may fail due to the repeated flexing of the mat from general use of the seat. As a result, in the event of a crash the passenger airbag may deploy when it should not, increasing the risk of personal injury. Dealers will replace the front passenger seat cushion (which includes the OCS sensor mat) to correct this concern.
One of the fuel line connections at the fuel pump module can crack, and if this were to occur, a fuel leak would develop from the fuel tank area. Any fuel leak always increases the risk of a fire. Because of this, Xl-7 models first sold or currently registered in Arizona, California, Nevada, and Texas are being recalled. Dealers will replace the fuel pump module to correct this concern.
2007 Suzuki SX4 AWD.The information diplay(clock/thermometer/fuel consumption light)has blown out,but there isn't any instructions in the owner manual about what fuse to replace when this display light goes out.The Fuse diagram does not have a fuse labled for information display or clock light etc.Can somebody help me with this issue?
sounds like a zip tye when turn my streeing wheel. what is that all about?
I have been having power steering problems ever since I purchased the vehicle at 18,000 miles. I initially thought it was a small oil leak, but I only discovered the leak in my driveway is a power steering leak after 36,000 warranty. I had to fill my fluid once a month. Now it's once a week. The dealership said it would cost $982 to fix it if the part is available. After much research, many peo...