Suzuki Vitara Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Suzuki Vitara
- where is the dipstick located to check oil levels
- All power went out when I turned on ignition. What fuse or cause could this be?
- code po172 system too rich [bank 1]
- tps/pedal position A CKT range/performance what does CKT stand for in thiscode
- Why is my left rear brake leaking smoking and making an intermittent grinding so
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Suzuki Vitara Problems
An oil leak may develop form the right front axle seal. Our technicians tell us a revised axle seal is available to correct this concern.
The engine may be difficult to start in cold weather or at high altitude. Our technicians tell us there is a powertrain control module (PCM) software up grade which may help with these issues.
The brake pedal may pulsate upon brake apply. The common causes are overheating from heavy braking an/or improper wheel torque. Our technicians tell us that brake pads and rotors should be replaced to correct this concern. Problems may arise from aftermarket rotors due to quality concerns. This applies to both front and rear disk brakes.
Suzuki Vitara Questions
Checked battery the day before to see voltage for alternator. Everything checked out OK. Next morning went to start car and inserted key, heard audible dinging and normal lights inside but when I turned the key I heard a pop noise and everything went dead. No manual head lights, no interior light...
could it be on trans
Suzuki Vitara Recalls
Suzuki Vitara Reviews
i had a noise shooting down the side of the vehicle ;sounded like some thing was going to fall out. after 3 shops they found out that if you have any small stones between inner fender and strut tower this will cause this noise,put a screwdriver in between and and a small rock fell out,no more noise
I have owned my 1999 Vitara 4WD for 10 years now which all my four children drove when learning to drive. I replaced a clutch at about 110K (Perhaps due to children learning on this vehicle), replaced both front CV joints, and a Cam Positioning Sensor at about 125K due to inconsistent starting. The vehicle continues to run and drive very well.
I purchased my 2002 suzuki Vitara abd I have never had any problem with this truck. I taken it to the shop to repair defrost in which it was under warranty. I have kept my oil change and put a set of tires on.