Suzuki Kizashi Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Suzuki Kizashi
- I am due a 35,000 mile scheduled maintenance appointment.
- Need to have my TPMS reset.
- Suzuki Kizashi don't have tail light an saying service ESP system
- Warranty coverage on serpentine belt for 2011 Suzuki Kazashi with 15,650 miles.
- Does very black soot/smut in the tailpipes indicate anything wrong with engine?
Suzuki Kizashi Questions
I need to have my tpms reset.
It keep blowing fuse an want let doors lock an saying truck is open. Is there any way to detect this problem. How do I fix it?
Our belt broke. If not under coverage what would be repair costs?
Suzuki Kizashi Recalls
These vehicles are being recalled because the transmission gear selector can be moved out of the "Park" position without depressing the brake pedal. This could cause the vehicle to roll unexpectedly, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the shift selector in affected vehicles to correct the concern.
In the event of a crash, the hinged door of the storage compartment located in the center of the dashboard may not stay closed, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will replace the lower center storage compartment to correct this concern.