Suzuki Reno Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Suzuki Reno
- Transmission problems, even though engine and transmission have been changed
- My car's engine light came on last night... It runs good
- I have 2001 Tundra 225k miles. I had a smog check and it failed with fault code
- How do I replace the brake light switch on my Suzkui Reno 2007
- alternator replacement how to remove bottom bolt on the alternator?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Suzuki Reno Problems
A lack of power concern may develop accompanied by illumination of the Check Engine Light and several fault codes stored. This condition may be caused by a failed MAP sensor which will require replacement with an updated part.
Creaking of squeaking noises may be noted from the sway bar bushings. Our technicians tell us revised bushings are available which should correct this concern.
Suzuki Reno Questions
took it to auto zone and the machine said low coolant, so I put coolant in the reservoir. Light is still on, it is not running hot?
The bolt is to long and hits the body and leaves no room to remove it does the motor need to be lifted to remove it? And how and best way to do so? can the motor be jacked up and were would the jack be placed to prevent damage?
Suzuki Reno Recalls
Increased resistance due to poor contact between the terminals of certain wires can generate heat that can melt the splice pack used to connect the power circuit wires for the headlamps. This can result in intermittent or total loss of low/high beam headlamp function. If the headlamps fail to function, this will lead to reduced driver visibility, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will reconnect the affected wires with two heat-shrink crimps to correct this problem. The Suzuki recall number is NU.
Suzuki Reno Reviews
Overall not a horrible car. Tends to make a rattling noise when idle. Ok gas mileage.
We just bought this car for may daughter? The kid who had it put lights under the car. Well we drove the car home and couldn't get the key out! Took the shiftier plate of the automatic shiftier and the two wires were broke off. HELP? We want this lights off. Also the dimer switch was removed to put a switch in to turn these lights on and off so we have no dimmer switch. HELP
I like the car, the only inconvinient is the air bag on