Nissan Armada Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Nissan Armada
- why is my brake pedal vibrating when i apply the brakes?
- Cruise control not working and code 1564 set in computer.Replaced ACSD switch an
- My check engine light has been on for a few weeks. Time to get inspection stick
- Y my 05 armada front wheel stablizer bar continue tonbend and brackett loose
- Fan doesn't blow any air at all.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Nissan Armada Problems
A weak or failing fuel pump can cause power loss due to lower fuel pressure and lean mixture conditions. This rarely causes a Check Engine Light to illuminate and should be repaired to avoid catalytic converter damage.
Nissan Armada Questions
When i was told the brakes were shaking while cornering, i took it for a test drive and no shaking during hard braking. But when braking during a left turn the brake light came on as a grinding noise was herd. I inspected the brakes but found no appearant problem. Could this be a strut or tie rod...
Code 0420/0421-catalytic converter showed up. How do I clear this without Replacing converters (2).
Would a new gas cap help? Need immediate response please.
must pass inspection
How to regiater tpms id with the maxidas ds708 scanner .so the light will become close.
Nissan Armada Recalls
The brake master cylinder provides the hydraulic pressure to operate the braking system. Certain vehicles are being recalled because the brake master cylinder may intermittently reduce the pressure supplied to the front brakes. This could result in increased stopping distance, increasing the risk of a crash, Dealers will replace the master cylinder on affected vehicles to correct this concern.
The tire information label may not contain the rim (wheel) size information. This could lead to an incorrect tire/wheel combination being installed on the vehicle, increasing the risk of a crash. Nissan will supply owners with a new label and installation instructions. Owners who wish to do so may bring their vehicle to a Nissan dealer who will install the label for them.
Nissan is recalling 2010 Armada models for failing to comply with federal safety requirements concerning seating systems. The second row center seat hinge was manufactured out of specification, which may prevent the rear center seat back from fully locking in the in-use, or upright, position. This increases the risk of injury to the seat occupant in the event of a crash. Dealers will inspect the hinge/lock and, if needed, install a new one.
Nissan Armada Reviews
Our Armada has been a great vehicle until today when my wife was driving it to work and started hearing a clicking noise and then all of a sudden the back tires locked up and skidded, bringing her to a stop. She pulled off the freeway and the vehicle was not wanting to drive. She pulled into a gas station and waited for me to get there and discover that the emergency brake cable had somehow bee...
my 2006 nissan armada stops running while i'm using it without no warning
I have a 2007 armada 4x4 bought it new.The truck now has 103,000 miles on it.I love it.Never had any probiem. I am about to have a major check up my nissan. Good job nissan