Reviews for Nissan Armada years:

Nissan Armada Reviews and Owner Comments

Nissan ArmadaOwner Reviews (10 reviews)
  • 2012 Nissan Armada
    Visitor, Provo, UT, June 23, 2014 20:09
    Our Armada has been a great vehicle until today when my wife was driving it to work and started hearing a clicking noise and then all of a sudden the back tires locked up and skidded, bringing her to a stop. She pulled off the freeway and the vehicle was not wanting to drive. She pulled into a gas station and waited for me to get there and discover that the emergency brake cable had somehow been pulled out and wrapped all the way around cv axle on left side and then pulled cv axle out. I have two other friends this has happened to their Armadas also. The dealer said they have never seen it before but I have talked to a few people who work for Nissan dealers and they say it is happening more and more, I believe it should be a recall for the design but they are acting as if it is a very rare situation. The dealership is now telling me it is not covered under warranty, even though I have 60,000 mile power train warranty it is not power train related they say. This is where my 100,000 mile bumper to bumper extended warranty should kick in but they have to send an adjuster that cannot come out until Friday, today is Monday, so I am without a vehicle until they can make a decision if it should be covered. I guess with Tim Dahle Nissan out of Sandy, Utah they do not have to provide a loaner car until they decide if your vehicle is their responsibility to fix even though it is a Nissan warranty and they sold me the extended warranty directly through the dealership, good thing I spent the extra $6500.00 for nothing.
    Visitor, Houma, LA, August 21, 2013 12:20
    my 2006 nissan armada stops running while i'm using it without no warning
  • 2007 Nissan Armada
    Visitor, Round Rock, TX, April 21, 2013 13:01
    I have a 2007 armada 4x4 bought it new.The truck now has 103,000 miles on it.I love it.Never had any probiem. I am about to have a major check up my nissan. Good job nissan
    Visitor, Tracy, CA, November 28, 2012 18:54
    most of the time when making a turn my interior light comes on as well as the door open light on the dash.Its strange when it was under warrenty I mentioned this while I was getting my third stereo installed under the warrenty.According to them the tech checked it and it never came on. So tomorrow I will pay Tracy Nissan a visit! I purchased mine with 34,000 @ Stevens creek Nissan in 09' now with 74,500 I replaced three stereos,intake manifold,air bag light,to much more to mension,and all recalls.Make sure when buying these used to purchase the extended warrenty,it paid off for me!
    Visitor, Rotonda West, FL, September 29, 2012 09:16
    I will never buy another Nissan product ever again! I have had nothing but problems with this Nissan since we bought it. I had the truck shut down completely while driving 55 on busy road in morning traffic leaving me with no steering ability (replacement of the ECM fixed that). 6 months later the brakes failed without warning and, despite thousands of complaints to Nissan and the potential for fatal results, Nissan refused to do anything except charge over $1,000 to hope for the fix (they STILL don't know what was wrong and you can find tons of reports on various forums). Add to these major issues the fact that the control buttons on the steering column only work when the wheel is turned completely sideways (if at all) and now that the a/c system only works on full blast or not at all (when it DOES turn on, it is afte 15-20 minutes of driving). This truck is by far the WORST vehicle I've ever owned. Nissan refuses to step up and help their customers even on potentially fatal problems.
    Visitor, Brentwood, NY, February 02, 2012 14:39
    I HAVE A 04 NISSIAN ARMADA AND IT'S A 1 OWND TRUCK BY ME. I BOUGHT IT AT THE END OF 03 ONE OF THE FIRST PROBLEMS BEGUN IN 06 WITHH THE DRIVER SIDE WINDOW WILL NOT GO DOWN, THEN THE DAMMM SUNROOF STARDED LEAKING, THE BREAKS GOT RECALLED THEN THE MOTOR WHENT,BY THE WAY AT ABOUT 90.000.HMMMMMM. I PICKED UP A NEW MOTOER CHANGED CATT CONVERTERS BOTH KILLER LOL. 2012 GOT MORE PROBLE PASSENGERSIDE WINDOW KNOW DAMM GOOD TRANN FEELS FUNNY AND COVER GLOGGED AGAIN WHAT THE HELL GET BACK TO U
  • 2010 Nissan Armada
    Visitor, Baton Rouge, LA, February 11, 2011 20:03
    Comfortable (like your favorite easy chair), big (like a land yacht), and capable. Go anywhere with all the power you need from the 300+ horsepower V8, but be sure to make frequent stops at fuel stations: this thing stays hungry!
    Visitor, Ash Grove, MO, August 26, 2010 07:42
    try to look for two huge aftermarket intakes for this 5.6L V8 baby install it and get a huge V8 headers from specialty fabricators as well as bigger exhaust pipes. change plugs into iridium ones. after prepping up, drive it. you'll feel unstoppable. what a torque in the low-end and extra power at the high end. great feel.
    douggie, Kissimmee, FL, January 08, 2010 18:34
    pretty nice riding car .it is not good on gas at all .but then again no suv are good on gas .
    munkyrench, Boss, MO, December 01, 2008 12:28
    My experience with the Armada came when my car was in the shop and I rented one of these. I liked the interior, very nice, an tons of leg room. Nice power too!