2007 Nissan Armada Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Nissan Armada
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2007 Nissan Armada Problems
A weak or failing fuel pump can cause power loss due to lower fuel pressure and lean mixture conditions. This rarely causes a Check Engine Light to illuminate and should be repaired to avoid catalytic converter damage.
2007 Nissan Armada Questions
When i was told the brakes were shaking while cornering, i took it for a test drive and no shaking during hard braking. But when braking during a left turn the brake light came on as a grinding noise was herd. I inspected the brakes but found no appearant problem. Could this be a strut or tie rod...
The problem has just began to occur. What the problem is, is that there is a symbol that looks like an ! mark in the bottom left corner of the dashboard
My battery has died 3 times recently and starts when jumped, but then won't start again after shut off. What could be draining the battery?
2007 Nissan Armada Recalls
The instrument panel fuel gauge may show fuel in the fuel tank when there is none, typically about 1/4 when the tank is empty. This could cause the vehicle to run out of gas and stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel sender unit inside the fuel tank to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on March 22, 2010.
The left side third row seat belt anchor bracket may be cracked. This would put the occupant in that seating position at further risk of injury in a collision. Dealers will replace the seat belt bracket. The Nissan recall number is PB047. This recall began on November 1, 2007.