2009 Nissan Armada Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2009 Nissan Armada
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2009 Nissan Armada Problems
A weak or failing fuel pump can cause power loss due to lower fuel pressure and lean mixture conditions. This rarely causes a Check Engine Light to illuminate and should be repaired to avoid catalytic converter damage.
2009 Nissan Armada Questions
How to regiater tpms id with the maxidas ds708 scanner .so the light will become close.
had battery checked twice and it is good. once the car is jumped and restarts it runs fine.
2009 Nissan Armada Recalls
The instrument panel fuel gauge may show fuel in the fuel tank when there is none, typically about 1/4 when the tank is empty. This could cause the vehicle to run out of gas and stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel sender unit inside the fuel tank to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on March 22, 2010.
The pin that secures the brake pedal to the mounting bracket may become dislodged. This would cause the pedal to become loose, and could compromise braking action. Dealers will inspect the pivot pin area and replace the brake pedal assembly if necessary. This recall began on March 22, 2010.