Nissan Armada Problem Reports

Most Reported Nissan Armada Problem Reports

View:Most ReportedNewestRepairPal Verified

A weak or failing fuel pump can cause power loss due to lower fuel pressure and lean mixture conditions. This rarely causes a Check Engine Light to illuminate and should be repaired to avoid catalytic converter damage.

Water can cause corrosion in the connector between the engine and transmission wiring harness. The engine may crank but not start, stall, and/or the transmission may not shift correctly.
A navigation unit that is failing can intermittently display a disc error on the screen.
The brakes may develop a pulsation or judder felt during light and moderate braking. This may be felt as a pedal pulsation, steering wheel shake, and/or a body vibration. The repair involves resurfacing all four brake rotors using an "On-car" brake lathe (replacing if necessary) and using updated brake pads and components.

Liftgate would not operate with FOB or manually lifting the rear door handle. I could tell it wasn't electrical because I could hear the motor turning. I noticed that the lift arm was loose, and assumed it became disconnected from the motor actuator. When I removed the jack, I felt around in the bottom of the cavity and found the small bolt that came loose...lucky. Getting access to it where the 2 pieces connect was a little tricky, I didn'...