2008 Nissan Armada Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Nissan Armada
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2008 Nissan Armada Problems
A weak or failing fuel pump can cause power loss due to lower fuel pressure and lean mixture conditions. This rarely causes a Check Engine Light to illuminate and should be repaired to avoid catalytic converter damage.
2008 Nissan Armada Questions
Service engine light is on and it's not the gas cap is the purge valve something I can fix myself or do I have to bring my truck to mechanic
I really dont think that they are blown. what should i check?
and want to change the motor oil from regular oil to fully syn oil it is safe to change to fully syn it has 29723 miles
2008 Nissan Armada Recalls
The A-pillar trim finishers may impede proper side curtain air bag deployment. This could cause occupant injury during a collision. Dealers will replace the A-pillar finishers. This recall began on August 16, 2010.
The instrument panel fuel gauge may show fuel in the fuel tank when there is none, typically about 1/4 when the tank is empty. This could cause the vehicle to run out of gas and stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel sender unit inside the fuel tank to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on March 22, 2010.