2008 Nissan Armada Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2008 Nissan Armada
- Can the low beam head lights blow due to fuel pump repair
- My SUV's heat only blows heat out of driver's side and cold out of passenger's. AC still works fine. Any solutions?
- Where can we find an upper rear console for the Armada?
- Heat only blows out of the driver's side on the Nissan Armada.What's the fix?
- why would the power temporarily cut out while going down the road?
2008 Nissan Armada Problems
A weak or failing fuel pump can cause power loss due to lower fuel pressure and lean mixture conditions. This rarely causes a Check Engine Light to illuminate and should be repaired to avoid catalytic converter damage.
2008 Nissan Armada Questions
2008 Nissan Armada Recalls
The A-pillar trim finishers may impede proper side curtain air bag deployment. This could cause occupant injury during a collision. Dealers will replace the A-pillar finishers. This recall began on August 16, 2010.
Nissan is recalling certain 2004 - 2010 Titan, Armada, & QX56 vehicles. Also included are 2005 - 2010 Frontier, Xterra, and Pathfinder vehicles for faulty front and/or rear suspension lower control arms. The problem is the control arm's attaching point to the vehicle's chassis. During the manufacturing process, some control arms may contain welds that do not meet Nissan's strength specs, and if they break, it may result in loss of vehicle control, and a possible crash.
The instrument panel fuel gauge may show fuel in the fuel tank when there is none, typically about 1/4 when the tank is empty. This could cause the vehicle to run out of gas and stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will replace the fuel sender unit inside the fuel tank to correct this concern. This recall is expected to begin on March 22, 2010.