Mercedes-Benz S320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz S320
- Closing Assist/Door Lock Issues Due to Pneumatic System Problems
- Glove box hinges, center console arm rest, and cup holders may break
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- Bad Switch/Blower Motor Resistor Assembly May Cause Inoperative Heater Blower Motor
- Window Regulator Failure is Common
Mercedes-Benz S320 Problems
Problems with the pneumatic system can cause closing assist and door lock issues.
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
When any of the doors are open and not locked it won't do this. But when all the doors are closed snug and locked and you hit the trunk release button on the console it unlocks the doors and pops the trunk. I've had this car 8 years and it never did that before. It would only open the tru...
Also the panel lights come on randomly.
I have a small coolant leak coming from the back of the head.
Mercedes-Benz S320 Recalls
Mercedes-Benz S320 Reviews
Best car ever. Perfect for everything and everyone loves it.
The leaky headgaskets, sluggish transmission and less than stellar ac unit/motor blower gives me concerns about the quality of mercedes?
S320 is my favorite car. I find it to be the most suitable for me.