1995 Mercedes-Benz S320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercedes-Benz S320
- Closing Assist/Door Lock Issues Due to Pneumatic System Problems
- Glove box hinges, center console arm rest, and cup holders may break
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- Bad Switch/Blower Motor Resistor Assembly May Cause Inoperative Heater Blower Motor
- Window Regulator Failure is Common
1995 Mercedes-Benz S320 Problems
Problems with the pneumatic system can cause closing assist and door lock issues.
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
1995 Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
with auto on or any other switchs are on. i have cold air coming out on the left side and rear of car.i have heat coming out on the right side of the car.there are no codes
Would like to make sure I get the right oil for the oil change
I replaced a blown head gasket,fuel is going to the fuel rack, good pressure but the injectors arent firing fuel to the cylinders