1995 Mercedes-Benz S320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Mercedes-Benz S320
- Closing Assist/Door Lock Issues Due to Pneumatic System Problems
- Glove box hinges, center console arm rest, and cup holders may break
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- Window Regulator Failure is Common
- High Usage Vehicles May Experience Ignition Lock and Tumbler Failures
1995 Mercedes-Benz S320 Problems
Problems with the pneumatic system can cause closing assist and door lock issues.
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
1995 Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
with auto on or any other switchs are on. i have cold air coming out on the left side and rear of car.i have heat coming out on the right side of the car.there are no codes
Would like to make sure I get the right oil for the oil change
1995 Mercedes-Benz S320 Reviews
The leaky headgaskets, sluggish transmission and less than stellar ac unit/motor blower gives me concerns about the quality of mercedes?