1997 Mercedes-Benz S320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Mercedes-Benz S320
- Closing Assist/Door Lock Issues Due to Pneumatic System Problems
- Glove box hinges, center console arm rest, and cup holders may break
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- Bad Switch/Blower Motor Resistor Assembly May Cause Inoperative Heater Blower Motor
- Window Regulator Failure is Common
- how to change the transmission fluid on a mercedes benz s320
- Why do my head gasket leak coolant from the back of the head?
- When in car w/all doors locked, should trunk release pop trunk n unlock doors?
- serpentine best broke & took out vacuum lines and wiring to air valve. need info
- Where is the fuel sensor or fuel regulator located
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1997 Mercedes-Benz S320 Problems
Problems with the pneumatic system can cause closing assist and door lock issues.
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
1997 Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
I have a small coolant leak coming from the back of the head.
how many locations are there for the fuses. I am aware of two locations. Under the hood driver side and in the trunk passinger side. Are there any other locations of the fuse links for this car?
my interior trunk open release button not working, the interior automatic doors, lock button not working, my key folb works but the locks not working. I notice a 20amp fuse were blown, I replaced it, it started working for moment, and then it STOP working again, the fuse not blown What gives, wha...
1997 Mercedes-Benz S320 Reviews
Overall I am impressed with the total package.The fit and finish as well as performance and fuel mileage is very good. That inline six (104) really shows it's muscle with a heavy car such as this. Plenty of leg and head room too!(but that radio "code" thing has to go!!)