1996 Mercedes-Benz S320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Mercedes-Benz S320
- Closing Assist/Door Lock Issues Due to Pneumatic System Problems
- Glove box hinges, center console arm rest, and cup holders may break
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- Window Regulator Failure is Common
- Bad Switch/Blower Motor Resistor Assembly May Cause Inoperative Heater Blower Motor
- I have a overheating problem.I replaced the radiator,water pump and thermostat
- How do I get the car unlock the key isn't unlocking the doors
- My car starts goes into gear but the steering wheel won't unlock
- what is the cost to repair the seals
- where is the door lock and trunk release controler located
1996 Mercedes-Benz S320 Problems
Problems with the pneumatic system can cause closing assist and door lock issues.
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
1996 Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
I willl drive for 10 minutes then tha car starts to overheat help me please
1996 Mercedes-Benz S320 Recalls
1996 Mercedes-Benz S320 Reviews
S320 is my favorite car. I find it to be the most suitable for me.
This is the greatest car made! Drives like a dream with plenty of power in every gear. I highly recommend anyone who enjoys high quality cars to find one, they are affordable. Original price- $62,700. A year ago (Oct 2011) I got it for $5,500 out-the-door, and it had 93k miles, that's less than 6k a year! A real dream come true.