1994 Mercedes-Benz S320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1994 Mercedes-Benz S320
- Closing Assist/Door Lock Issues Due to Pneumatic System Problems
- Glove box hinges, center console arm rest, and cup holders may break
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- Window Regulator Failure is Common
- Bad Switch/Blower Motor Resistor Assembly May Cause Inoperative Heater Blower Motor
- i am from south africa i prefer the older mercs,i am 64 yrs old and retired.what is your choice between a 94 s320 and 2000 e320?many thanks NICK
- hi i am from south africa which is a better car a 1994 S320 or a 2000 E320 nick
- Labor cost
- Power lock stop working,
- power door locks and closing assist door & trunk don't work
1994 Mercedes-Benz S320 Problems
Problems with the pneumatic system can cause closing assist and door lock issues.
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
1994 Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
which has a better record for reliability and less troublesome?
Why is the labor so high to replace an oil pan gasget om a 1994 Mercedes 320S
power locks don't work. all doors don't unlock even the main switch, including doors/trunk closing assist. I check switches & fuses are good.
1994 Mercedes-Benz S320 Reviews
If you want a luxurious sedan. This is it. rides smooth extra quiet with its double pane glass (looks like bulletproof glass). but of course when you buy luxury, guess what maintenance is luxury too. :)
it is a great car but has killed PRINCESS DIANA..what a mishap...and I want to know the cars original price back then in 1994.anyone knows?please email to me @ email@example.com