Reviews for Mercedes-Benz S320 years:

Mercedes-Benz S320 Reviews and Owner Comments

Mercedes-Benz S320Owner Reviews (11 reviews)
    Visitor, Barrington, IL, September 30, 2013 15:51
    Very comfortable car seats and ride for any distance. Only problem I had is the dealer not having good mechanics to evaluate basic repairs. I am trying other mechanics though the dealer is walking distance.... I love this car ride. I would like to give it a new paint and take off any surface rust and keep it for ever...great 6 cyl. engine...great seats....runs on SUPER...
    Visitor, Elizabethton, TN, August 03, 2013 10:29
    really good cars,just replace wear items and it won't let you dow.Want to beat 500s,its easy with a NOS Sniper nitrous 125 wet shot kit. My track times sor far 10.64@ 96 mpg.
    TristanReal, Willowbrook, IL, July 02, 2013 14:44
     Journeyman
    If you want a luxurious sedan. This is it. rides smooth extra quiet with its double pane glass (looks like bulletproof glass). but of course when you buy luxury, guess what maintenance is luxury too. :)
    Visitor, Atka, AK, November 21, 2012 05:06
    it is a great car but has killed PRINCESS DIANA..what a mishap...and I want to know the cars original price back then in 1994.anyone knows?please email to me @ ashrafsaleem@live.com.my
  • 1996 Mercedes-Benz S320
    Visitor, Moores Hill, IN, October 02, 2012 18:15
    This is the greatest car made! Drives like a dream with plenty of power in every gear. I highly recommend anyone who enjoys high quality cars to find one, they are affordable. Original price- $62,700. A year ago (Oct 2011) I got it for $5,500 out-the-door, and it had 93k miles, that's less than 6k a year! A real dream come true.
    jackman46, Brooklyn, NY, December 24, 2011 04:29
    My 1999 S320 is not as stylish as my W109 3.5. My S320 has electrical, airconditioning and drive train issues. Its simply becoming a pain in the neck. I wish Mercedes Benz can build an S class just like the W108/W109 and install a more efficient 8 cylinder engine. Nothing can be better than a W109 S class Mercedes Benz!
    Visitor, Newport Beach, CA, November 27, 2010 14:04
    Best car ever. Perfect for everything and everyone loves it.
    nsimms, Severn, MD, July 20, 2010 15:12
    Awesome performance
  • 1995 Mercedes-Benz S320
    Visitor, Upper Marlboro, MD, July 05, 2010 21:20
    The leaky headgaskets, sluggish transmission and less than stellar ac unit/motor blower gives me concerns about the quality of mercedes?
  • 1996 Mercedes-Benz S320
    Phil McRackin, Phoenix, AZ, April 09, 2009 18:52
    S320 is my favorite car. I find it to be the most suitable for me.
  • 1997 Mercedes-Benz S320
    TYTRYD1, Galt, CA, February 04, 2009 22:36
    Overall I am impressed with the total package.The fit and finish as well as performance and fuel mileage is very good. That inline six (104) really shows it's muscle with a heavy car such as this. Plenty of leg and head room too!(but that radio "code" thing has to go!!)