1998 Mercedes-Benz S320 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1998 Mercedes-Benz S320
- Closing Assist/Door Lock Issues Due to Pneumatic System Problems
- Glove box hinges, center console arm rest, and cup holders may break
- Insulation Degrades on Engine Wiring Harness and Leaves Conductors Exposed
- Window Regulator Failure is Common
- High Usage Vehicles May Experience Ignition Lock and Tumbler Failures
1998 Mercedes-Benz S320 Problems
Problems with the pneumatic system can cause closing assist and door lock issues.
The engine wiring can degrade because the insulating material falls off leaving the bare wire exposed. This can cause many problems depending on which wires are exposed and what they touch.
1998 Mercedes-Benz S320 Questions
car was starting rough.brake light showing. then it refused to start for me
Can hear it attempt to fire but nothing.
the car is been parked for almost a year now it start and idels normal when i try to drive it no acceleration and i see no warrning coming on every thing seem normal what could be the cause