Infiniti QX56 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Infiniti QX56
- Driver side door will not open.Is there any way to bypass electric actuator?
- Both of my headlamps leaked. I now need a complete rebuild of the left side.
- that was a 2005 Infinity QX56 with the backup camera problem
- 2005 Infinity QX56.Rear camera image is SNOW, grid lines appear ok.
- My front ac stop blowing, but my ac in the back is working fine
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Infiniti QX56 Problems
It is not uncommon one or both of the exhaust manifolds to crack resulting in an exhaust leak. Symptoms will begin as a ticking type noise noted on acceleration when the engine is cold.
The rear power door may not open or close properly, or make a grinding noise from inside the rear trim panel. If this occurs our technicians recommend to check for loose or damaged hardware at the rear door motor. Replace damaged hardware as required and use bolt retaining compound when reassembling the door motor hardware.
The fuel gauge may be slow to register, fail to read full when the gas tank is actually full, or read inaccurately. Our technicians tell us there is a redesigned fuel tank sender unit to remedy this problem.
Infiniti QX56 Questions
Is there an inexpensive fix for this?
I Then Lose 50 % Of My Braking,With A Spongy Grinding Noise.!!!This Is Terrifying & Extremely Dangerous,Please Help...I've Had Master Cylinders Brake Pads & Reprogramming.Some Idiot Even Tried To Say My Cruise Control Sensor Unit Was The Cause..
my brake light came on 2 months after I replaced fronts and system makes a chattering sound like the antilock brakes are kicking in.
Infiniti QX56 Recalls
On certain vehicles, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been tightened to the correct specification. As a result, the fuel pressure sensor may loosen due to heat and vibration, causing a fuel leak. Fuel leaks always increase the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel pressure sensor to correct this concern.
The A-pillar trim finishers may impede proper side curtain air bag deployment. This could cause occupant injury during a collision. Dealers will replace the A-pillar finishers. This recall began on August 16, 2010.
Infiniti QX56 Reviews
There was condensation in the front headlight casing, which started forming shortly after I purchased the used car. Over time the condensation built up and caused headlight failure. I brought to a local auto body shop and they could not find any cracks in the casing. When they called an Infiniti parts dealer, the dealer let it be known that it was a design defect and that they keep the headl...
My Infiniti QX56 gives me problems when driving over potholes, bumps, uneven roadways -- the steering wheel pulls to the right or just shakes out of my hands. I've taken it to the dealership 3 times for this problem and they cannot seem to figure out what's wrong. They told me that it was b/c I did not have enough air in my tires (first visit)-- WRONG; front end needed aligning (second visit)...
I purchased a 2006 QX56 and loved it; however I had a lot of problems with the vehicle to include a bad transmission, cracked front and rear differential housings, one cracked exhaust manifold and ongoing electrical issues. after talking with the dealer I decided I would upgrade to a 2008 model and just consider the first vehicle a "lemon". The 2008 model I purchased was a little nicer than t...