2012 Infiniti QX56 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Infiniti QX56
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2012 Infiniti QX56 Problems
A clunking or popping noise may develop when driving over pot holes or rough roads, the front coil springs may be the source of the noise. Our technicians tell us updated parts are available to address this problem.
2012 Infiniti QX56 Questions
On accelerating through gears, basically from2nd.to 3rd. Gear a tinny noise can be heard like its comingfrom the exhaust pipe. When engineisstopped & allowed to cool a little & then restarted it is quite pronounced on taking off again. Merv.
2012 Infiniti QX56 Recalls
The fuel pressure sensor may not have been sufficiently tightened during vehicle production. As a result, the fuel pressure sensor may loosen over time resulting in a fuel leak. Any fuel leak increases the risk of a fire. Nissan / Infiniti dealers will replace the fuel pressure sensor as necessary to correct this concern.
On certain vehicles, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been tightened to the correct specification. As a result, the fuel pressure sensor may loosen due to heat and vibration, causing a fuel leak. Fuel leaks always increase the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel pressure sensor to correct this concern.