2012 Infiniti QX56 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2012 Infiniti QX56
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2012 Infiniti QX56 Problems
A clunking or popping noise may develop when driving over pot holes or rough roads, the front coil springs may be the source of the noise. Our technicians tell us updated parts are available to address this problem.
2012 Infiniti QX56 Recalls
On certain vehicles, the fuel pressure sensor may not have been tightened to the correct specification. As a result, the fuel pressure sensor may loosen due to heat and vibration, causing a fuel leak. Fuel leaks always increase the risk of a fire. Dealers will replace the fuel pressure sensor to correct this concern.