1999 Saturn SC1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Saturn SC1
- have to pump and pump the pedal to start and finally will temp hand doesn't work
- Why wont my 5 speed shift into1st or 2nd gear
- My 5 speed will not shift into 1st or 2nd gear what might be the reason?
- why after driveing for short times does acceleration go high then wont start up
- My '99 SC1 starts right up at times but mostly has to crank for several seconds
1999 Saturn SC1 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
1999 Saturn SC1 Questions
car sputters and sputters and eventually will start,is coolant temp circuit switch bad? or fuel pump?po118
1999 Saturn SC1 Recalls
1999 Saturn SC1 Reviews
I bought this car brand new so I’ve had it for 10 years. It’s the 2nd Saturn I’ve bought. The first I had for 8 years, so yes I am a loyal Saturn driver. This one is just shy of 100,000 miles and I believe with good maintenance it will double that. (Mine looks like the one in the photo, but the photo does not do it justice!!) PROS: looks good, still sporty looking, body has no rust becaus...