2001 Saturn SC1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2001 Saturn SC1
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2001 Saturn SC1 Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
2001 Saturn SC1 Questions
ALL THE BULBS ARE WORKING BUT DIM.TRIED CHANGING ALL THE BULBS BUT WITH THE SAME RESULT.ALMOST LIKE LOW VOLTAGE.STRANGE!DO YOU HAVE ANY SUGESTIONS
where is the refill orifice on the transaxle of 2001 Saturn SC1 with front wheel drive, and 5 speed manuel transmission?
i can not open my gas cover.. inside relise is not working. any ideas.