1997 Saturn SC1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1997 Saturn SC1
- No one can seem to find the small emissions leak in my car. Engine light always on. Gas cap already replaced.
- lost key for ignition
- How hard is it to change valve stem seals on this? With the head on!
- what would be causing my dash and dome lights to blink when i tap brake pedal
- what would cause 'bolts in a can' sound from trans shifting from 2nd to 3rd
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1997 Saturn SC1 Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
1997 Saturn SC1 Questions
how do I change the lock cylinder without the key can you please help me
It has lots of blue smoke! Plus this really puzzled me! Ran a compression check. While cranking the needle in gauge went up but wouldn't stay. I can't believe all the cylinders are 0 it runs to good!
1997 Saturn SC1 Recalls
1997 Saturn SC1 Reviews
my 97 saturn has a couple of problems but it has 197,789 miles on it.I've owned it for 1 in a half years.Small rattle type sound in the engine coming from the belt, drinks oil like a siv, air intake has a slight problem,and my car won't start sometimes after it has sit all night its not the battery dont know what it is but it does eventually start.Its never left me stranded except when the star...