2002 Saturn SC1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2002 Saturn SC1
- What should I replace first when my codes are PO732,PO733,PO734
- when replacing the power steering pump, VES compatable is how important?
- has anyone had a problem with the automatic door locks?
- Can transmission problems be caused by being rear-ended? I have no reverse, now
- Anyone giving free estimates?
2002 Saturn SC1 Problems
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
2002 Saturn SC1 Questions
i do not know if i have VES. it isn't becoming more difficult to steer but, the condition of the accessories is not promising. there is a circular, rubbing sound coming from that area. replaced idler pulley, which helped decrease sound a small amount.
when up close to the p/s/p it isn'...
Occasionally will go into reverse when cold.