2000 Saturn SC1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Saturn SC1
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
2000 Saturn SC1 Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
2000 Saturn SC1 Questions
I'm afraid that when I park on a hill the emergency brake might fail and the car will roll away. isn't the transmission supposed to lock when you put the car in park. How much does this cost to fix?
sometimes have to disconnect the battery for about 5 min and push the pedal to floor for it to start
I tried to restart it and nothing. no lights on, no sound, not a dern thing.