2000 Saturn SC1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2000 Saturn SC1
- Will not start sometimes, electrical works but no sound from starter.
- My 2000 Satern SC1 sometimes will not start or even turn over sometimes.
- when I put my car into park it slips and doesn't engage into park properly.
- my car starts in the morning but after i stop for an hr i wont start
- how much would it cost to repair the solenoid shift in my 2000 saturnsc1
2000 Saturn SC1 Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
Illumination of the Check Engine Light can be caused by a loose or worn gas cap.
2000 Saturn SC1 Questions
Other times works fine.
All electrical works but the car does nothing even click when trying to start sometimes other times works fine.
I'm afraid that when I park on a hill the emergency brake might fail and the car will roll away. isn't the transmission supposed to lock when you put the car in park. How much does this cost to fix?