1993 Saturn SC1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Saturn SC1
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
1993 Saturn SC1 Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
1993 Saturn SC1 Questions
A couple of weeks ago it started becoming hard to shift gears, it seemed like it would do better the warmer the weather. I live in Colorado so right now it is very cold. Last night and this morning it was really hard to shift while driving, 2nd was almost impossible. Got home and went back out...
ok my wipers wont work at all, unless the wiper lever is in the fast wiping postion, my left turn signal is very difficult to to on. i have checked everything i could to make sure everything was plugged in right in the steering column.
I have a 93 Saturn 5 speed. I don't know the cars repair history cause I've only had it for 9months. Over the past few months it has become more & more difficult to shift into 1st & sometimes 2nd gear. Now in the last few days it has lost alot of power, when I let out the clutch p...