1993 Saturn SC1 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Saturn SC1
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
1993 Saturn SC1 Problems
An automatic transmission fluid leak may develop from the rubber section of a transmission cooler line. In some cases the rubber section of hose can be replaced. In others, the complete cooler line must be replaced to correct this type of leak.
The front struts may show signs of wear, or be excessively bouncy ride at freeway speeds. This may begin to occur at around 75,000 miles.
The timing chain may come into contact with the timing cover, causing noise in the engine. Replacement of worn timing chain components will be necessary to correct this concern.
1993 Saturn SC1 Questions
Will anything else brake too?
A couple of weeks ago it started becoming hard to shift gears, it seemed like it would do better the warmer the weather. I live in Colorado so right now it is very cold. Last night and this morning it was really hard to shift while driving, 2nd was almost impossible. Got home and went back out...
ok my wipers wont work at all, unless the wiper lever is in the fast wiping postion, my left turn signal is very difficult to to on. i have checked everything i could to make sure everything was plugged in right in the steering column.