1990 Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1990 Chevrolet Caprice
- I can crank my car an let it run in park but as soon as I put it in drive it cut
- have a 89 chevy caprice want start has no spark
- What do i do if i replaced my alternater my starter new battery and car wont start
- Hi, I want to do an engine swap on my car, I would like to get a crate motor
- Why does starter and flywheel turn engine won,t fire like it's Not getting gas?
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Questions
What engines can I get that would be smog legal for CA, as in a turn key crate motor?
I can drive for about 45 min to a hour then when I exit and hit the gas it hesitates. It feels like there's to much gas when it's down shifting it drives excellent besides that any help would be much appreciated
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Recalls
1990 Chevrolet Caprice Reviews
good cheap dependable car fun to drive goes anywhere
I love my 1987 Caprice (Police Package). I've had it for 20 years, and it has 306,000 miles on it. It's solid, easy to fix, and VERY roomy.