1995 Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1995 Chevrolet Caprice
- My car will sound like its going to start but then it poots out then shut off
- What caused my digital speedometer to stay stuck on zero mph while driving?
- My caprice gets to the point where it like stutters when I drive off but it will gone and catch could a bad flowmaster cause that or what could it be?
- Why my car act like its loseing power when u give it gas i did a whole tune up
- Transmission 4L60E shifts from 1 to 2 to Nuetral - no 3 or 4.
1995 Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
1995 Chevrolet Caprice Questions
I've replace distributor, ignition module and coil I've replace fuel filter, map sensor, fuel pump relay fuse, and I'm still having the same problem
I already replace temp.sensor and fan relays. They work fine as long as the heat or air is on.