1993 Chevrolet Caprice Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1993 Chevrolet Caprice
- what is the best way to clean the throttle body on a 1993 chevy caprise
- car wont stay cranked replaced fuel pump twice still same problem saying fuel p
- it isn't getting fuel wat could be wrong with it besides the fuel pump?
- what makes my 93 caprice engine idle up?
- How good is it to run a can of B12 added to your tank before each fill up.
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Problems
The idler arm or pitman arm may wear causing looseness in the steering. When this occurs the front suspension will not be able to be aligned correctly.
A coolant leak may develop from the water pump. The engine may overheat as a result of the coolant loss. A leaking water pump should be replaced.
The auto level ride compressor may fail causing the rear of the vehicle to ride to high or too low.
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Questions
its the fuel
I have a 93 caprice and when I go over the speed 55 and slow down my engine starts to idle up n down and my service engine soon light will come on and then when I come to a complete stop my car would cut off. nobody seems to kno the problem I think its my vaccum holes.
use of b12 or gas treatment before each fill up, good or bad?
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Recalls
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Reviews
i let this car sit up for a year now im putting it back on the road but it seems to have a knocking nosie in the motor what could be my problem.
Handle well but the engines seems to vibrabe at high speed