Nissan Murano Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Nissan Murano
- My Murano keeps loosen power.bought a new battery but it keeps dieing
- how much to replace head gasket
- Why would it have water running when you press the brake or gas pedal when rain
- I CHANGED A BURNED OUT FRONT PARKING BULB AND NOW ALL PARKING LIGHTS WONT WORK
- why does seat adjustment keep breaking after its repaired
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Nissan Murano Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
A damaged or broken seat adjuster assembly on the seat bottom can cause the seat to rock back and forth and possibly squeak. It can also cause the seat to not adjust forward or backward, or up and down.
A faulty fuel damper can produce a ticking noise, which can be heard inside the cabin when the engine is idling. Replacement of the failed dampener should correct this problem.
Nissan Murano Questions
I was told it was the alternator , but i bought a battery first, now it starts but if i lift the battery post while its on it cuts off automatically. is this a bad alternator or something else?
how much to replace head gasket on 2010 nissan murano?
for the last 2-3 wks my Murano has been at the dealers and they are trying to find the problem of the traction coming on . they can't reproduce the fault, it comes on at different times . they have ran it threw their system checks . is there anyone else to have had this problem
Nissan Murano Recalls
During vehicle assembly, the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) was not activated. This could result in the vehicle being operated with underinflated tires, increasing the risk of tire failure and a possible crash. Dealers will activate the TPMS on the affected vehicles before they are sold.
Nissan is recalling certain 2008–2010 model year vehicles in areas of the country with heavy concentrations of road salt usage. The fastener used to secure the sensor of the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) may corrode and crack. If this occurs, the fastener may detach from the sensor and the TPMS light will illuminate. Dealers will replace the fastener with a more robust fastener.
Nissan is recalling 2003–2007 Murano models because the intake air ducts may separate from the resonator with engine movement. This may cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and repair/replace the components free of charge.
Nissan Murano Reviews
Hi I need to find out went is tune-up due on my Murano. I was told every 100,000 miles is this a joke or what, I'm a driver for over 40 year and I never hear of a tune-up every 100,000 or after that.
Over all a good car, Nissan and their Dealers are not to be trusted, 150k and no "major issues" here some past problems, Both wheel hubs went @80K, Replaced Radio/CD unit, poor desgin Cigarette lighter replaced twice, new brakes every 28k
Refer to the 2005 Murano as the nicest piece of crap I have owned. There is sooo much potential that is clouded by all of the strange issues. I have 79K miles on it now and have run into very strange issues with the car. - Power steering hose broke $550 repair - Both front hubs went bad (severe rubbing/scraping noise) $350/ea repair - Driver side visor would not stay up (very dangerous when...