2007 Nissan Murano Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2007 Nissan Murano
- Is the speed sensor and the ABS wheel sensor the same?
- My 07 Murano air will not come on for 5-10 min. when I turn it on.
- took my 2007 Nissan Murano to be fixed
- Air bag light blinking after high pressure hose replacement. What causes that?
- Trouble w/burned out headlight When change bulb it blows right away Anyone else?
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2007 Nissan Murano Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
A damaged or broken seat adjuster assembly on the seat bottom can cause the seat to rock back and forth and possibly squeak. It can also cause the seat to not adjust forward or backward, or up and down.
Various drivability problems may be caused by the air intake tube attached to the air cleaner box coming loose. Nissan has recalled 2003-2007 models for this concern. For more information on this recall please click here»
2007 Nissan Murano Questions
Hid my care serviced and was told they had to replace the screw in the steering column, was $110.00, As i was leaving my horn didn't work. I was told because of the wear and tear on the car sometimes that happens and was the reason it was making the noise. I kept hearing something moving arou...
Had a battery / power steering hose replaced within a month of each other and after taking it to the dealer for hp hose replacement, my light started blinking immediately before I pulled from their lot. Dealer claims a sensor went out. Recall list is non-conclusive, No one wants to use the recomm...
2007 Nissan Murano Recalls
Nissan is recalling 2003–2007 Murano models because the intake air ducts may separate from the resonator with engine movement. This may cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and repair/replace the components free of charge.
This recall affects certain vehicles equipped Occupant Classification System (OCS) control units manufactured by Continental Automotive Systems. A varistor in the OCS control unit may have been manufactured out of specification. Under certain conditions, this could interupt the signal between the OCS and the air bag control unit (ACU), causing the passenger air bag to be suppressed in an accident. If the air bag does not deploy when needed in a crash, the risk of injury is increased. Dealers will test the signal between the OCS and ACU with a special tool to verify proper function. The seat cushion containing the OCS hardware will be replaced as necessary. The recall began November 4, 2008.
2007 Nissan Murano Reviews
Hi I need to find out went is tune-up due on my Murano. I was told every 100,000 miles is this a joke or what, I'm a driver for over 40 year and I never hear of a tune-up every 100,000 or after that.
bad car bad car.. all kinds of noise on the inside, rear breaks makes a loud noise like a diyng cat, batery gos dead 3 times a year, suspension problems.. do not buy this car
2007-have it brand new and kept up with maint.scd and the car has been very dependable so far....