2010 Nissan Murano Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2010 Nissan Murano
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
2010 Nissan Murano Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
A damaged or broken seat adjuster assembly on the seat bottom can cause the seat to rock back and forth and possibly squeak. It can also cause the seat to not adjust forward or backward, or up and down.
A creaking or clicking heard while the vehicle is accelerating can be caused by dirt and corrosion build up between the splines of the front hubs and CV axle shafts.A creaking or clicking heard while the vehicle is accelerating can be caused by dirt and corrosion build up between the splines of the front hubs and CV axle shafts. Removing, cleaning, and applying a light coat of grease on the axle shaft splines will commonly correct this concern.
2010 Nissan Murano Questions
in good condition; routine service
how much to replace head gasket on 2010 nissan murano?
would adding a quart of synthetic oil to regular oil cause a problem to anything ?