2011 Nissan Murano Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2011 Nissan Murano
- Why does my display screen go blank in my Murano and come back on when I restart
- After battery went dead, all dash warning lights now on, speed and odometer also not working. Car runs fine.
- My battery died, I jumped the car. But not all my warning lights are on
- the traction control comes on for no reason
- My warning display/dot matrix liquid crystal display went blank?
2011 Nissan Murano Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
2011 Nissan Murano Questions
Battery was dead, jumped then this started.
The speedometer and the odometer also do not work
for the last 2-3 wks my Murano has been at the dealers and they are trying to find the problem of the traction coming on . they can't reproduce the fault, it comes on at different times . they have ran it threw their system checks . is there anyone else to have had this problem