2006 Nissan Murano Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2006 Nissan Murano
- Why my Nissan murano sl jerks everytime I starts it
- How much should it cost to repair or replace the driver seat mount bracket?
- 06 Murano lurches/sputters when accelerating from stop then smooth.
- How do I access all the spark plugs? namely 1 and 3. namely the manifold.
- with fuel in murano fuel guage drops below empty low fuel light comes on .
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
2006 Nissan Murano Problems
A thumping heard and felt in the floor is often caused by failing engine mounts. A failing mount allows too much movement of the engine, and will require replacement.
A damaged or broken seat adjuster assembly on the seat bottom can cause the seat to rock back and forth and possibly squeak. It can also cause the seat to not adjust forward or backward, or up and down.
A faulty fuel damper can produce a ticking noise, which can be heard inside the cabin when the engine is idling. Replacement of the failed dampener should correct this problem.
2006 Nissan Murano Questions
My 2006 Nissan murano sl gives a strong jerk everytime I starts it up in the morning, It's like the engine is going to fall out. But once it cranks up it doesn't do it again until the car sits for a long period of time. Is it my camshaft position sensor or crankshaft position sensor?
The bottom of the driver seat is loose.
no check engine light on; cranks fine;
2006 Nissan Murano Recalls
Nissan is recalling 2003–2007 Murano models because the intake air ducts may separate from the resonator with engine movement. This may cause the engine to stall, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and repair/replace the components free of charge.
On certain sport utility vehicles the steering may become locked with the key in the off position but not in park. If the key is turned to off with the transmission not in park the wheel may lock when turned to the right. Dealer will inspect and replace lock assembly free of charge. The Nissan recall # is R0614
In certain types of frontal crashes, the belt portion of the rear outboard seat belt may contact the rear seat back hinge. The belt can be cut by the sharp edge of the hinge. If the belt were to completely separate, it can increase the risk of injury to the seat occupant. Dealers will install protectors over the affected belt portion of the rear belts.
2006 Nissan Murano Reviews
94k miles front axle leaked out all transmission fluid, replaced under axle manufacture warrenty for no charge at nissan dealler. driver visor will not stay up, falls in your veiw randomly, now we have velcro holding it up. cig lighter can not have any thing pluged in with out falling off dash. brakes are good. i am at 110k and now strange rattleing noise when accelerating from stop or idle spe...
rides nice. comfortable ride. brake squeek but not too loud. avg mpg 25 whole trip of 1500 miles.
The car needs major repairs, and only has 69k miles on it. I definitely would never buy another one.