Mercedes-Benz E300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz E300
- when i stop on a downhill grade i hear water rushing forward in either the
- AUTO & EC now stuck on(red). Can't get cold air to function - WHY?
- The AUTO & EC light (economy light on control panel) is stuck on (always red).
- I wish to know how to replace CV joints
- what way should my radiator cooling fan wings be???
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
- Preferred Automotive (301) 710-5186 | 20.18mi
Mercedes-Benz E300 Problems
High mileage vehicles may develop a leak from one or more of the transmission oil seals.
The brakes may begin to squeak at about the 50 percent wear point. This is due to the size and material used for the brake pads and rotors. The brake rotor surfaces become uneven, causing a lip to form at the outer edge. This will generally require replacement of the rotors when the pads are worn (pad life varies depending on driving style and terrain).
Mercedes-Benz E300 Questions
This happened about a year ago. Shortly thereafter, the "check engine electronics" sign appeared. Now, it never goes away. Have taken it to three repair shops and they don't know why the light turns back on. Actually, I didn't realize there might be a connection between the acc...
I cant get brake line to get fluid to claiper
I have to write the mileage down when I get gas because the fuel gage isn't working. I know I can go 200 miles on a full tank, but when I can't fill it, its a guess on how far I can go!
Also, sometimes it just dies with no warning ( no sound or ruff timing) and will start again after ab...
Mercedes-Benz E300 Recalls
Mercedes-Benz E300 Reviews
my 1998 e300td is a great car 300000 miles and still running fine
Beautiful car, only problem i've had is injector pump leaking , and battery keeps draining.
From Portland, OR to Lancaster, CA (approx 1000 miles) in 11 hours means that I was averaging about 90 mph for almost half a day. The durability of this car is impressive. The car was more at home (mechanically synchronized, or running smooth and quiet)at these speeds than anytime I had driven it in the 65 mph range. As well, it got very close to 23 mpg at that rate of speed. Fantastic. I ...