1996 Mercedes-Benz E300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1996 Mercedes-Benz E300
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
1996 Mercedes-Benz E300 Problems
High mileage vehicles may develop a leak from one or more of the transmission oil seals.
The brakes may begin to squeak at about the 50 percent wear point. This is due to the size and material used for the brake pads and rotors. The brake rotor surfaces become uneven, causing a lip to form at the outer edge. This will generally require replacement of the rotors when the pads are worn (pad life varies depending on driving style and terrain).
1996 Mercedes-Benz E300 Questions
the transmission shifts normally until the last gear and will not shift also the cluster is randomly going out with a engine dianostic light.
My automatic window "ground" to a halt while it was down the other day. It sounded like the motor was still working but like some gear structure broke and was ground up. I need to know how to get the door panel off to see what the damage is. Can someone direct me to some diagrams a...
1996 Mercedes-Benz E300 Recalls
1996 Mercedes-Benz E300 Reviews
Beautiful car, only problem i've had is injector pump leaking , and battery keeps draining.