1999 Mercedes-Benz E300 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 1999 Mercedes-Benz E300
- gas leak at throttlebody i thank fuel pressure reg
- AUTO & EC now stuck on(red). Can't get cold air to function - WHY?
- The AUTO & EC light (economy light on control panel) is stuck on (always red).
- what way should my radiator cooling fan wings be???
- changed brakes on right front can not get fluid to come out to bleed.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E300 Problems
Instrument cluster displays tend to fail, especially the clock and gear indicators. Our technicians tell us the instrument cluster will require replacement to correct this issue.
High mileage vehicles may develop a leak from one or more of the transmission oil seals.
1999 Mercedes-Benz E300 Questions
I cant get brake line to get fluid to claiper
A girl friend has spilled coffee in the shift lever area and now it will not shift out of 2nd gear. I am a Jaguar tech but not much experience with Mercedes Benz. She said a repair shop said the "valve gear" is bad, part# 140270060688. Any help?
please advise of this if it is a common problem or not