Mercedes-Benz CL600 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Mercedes-Benz CL600
- Have very little power comming from the engine and light is on in the dash.
- The "Coolant-Visit workshop" light came on. Is it low on coolant or other issues
- Crankshaft Position Sensor replacement estimate?
- Hydraulic oil leaking on overflow caps when engine is shoat of .
- We have a severe oil leak and need an exploded view of the engine.
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Mercedes-Benz CL600 Problems
The active body control system can leak fluid from numerous areas, including the tandem pump, hydraulic lines, struts, and/or seals. If it is not repaired, the vehicle ride height could drop too low and cause damage to the undercarriage.
Engine misfires (rough running) and lack of power are commonly caused by ignition coil pack or ignition module faults. Proper diagnoses should isolate the cause and prevent unnecessary replacement of good parts.
A vibration felt through the center floor of the vehicle can be caused by cracked and/or shredded driveshaft flex discs, resulting in excessive driveshaft movement. If not repaired, damage to the driveshaft center support bearing, transmission, or differential can occur.
Mercedes-Benz CL600 Questions
What is best way to check it if it need replacement?
How to access to it?
Cost to replace?
It has come good, but then re apears
To determine the name of the part in which the oil is leaking.
Mercedes-Benz CL600 Recalls
There is a faulty software calibration that affects several areas including shutting off the fuel supply in a collision. This could cause a fire hazard during an accident. Dealers will reprogram this software. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 070001. This recall began during August, 2008.
Transistors used in the front signal acquisition and actuation module (SAM-F) may have been damaged during module assembly. As a result, the module could fail without warning, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the affected modules as necessary. This recall is scheduled to begin on May 2, 2008. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2008 030005.
The rear outer seat belts may not latch correctly when used with certain child safety seats, increasing the risk of injury in the event of a crash. Dealers will replace the affected seat belts. This recall is expected to begin on November 19, 2007. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2007-100002.
Mercedes-Benz CL600 Reviews
BEST HUNK OF JUNK IN THE GALAXY.EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP AND WIELD IT, YOU WILL CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES,SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU AND FORNICATION WITH THEIR WOMEN.
Wow! What a beautiful. Car. Especially after my exterior modifications. Drives incredible. Modified interior updated center navigation upgraded drl replaced old fog lights upgraded grill to 2011. Quad exhaust smoked custom finished side marker lights and tail. New 19 inch wheels. Ok enough of the good. Bought it 3 years old 75000. Campaign issues covered oil sensor migrating to module covered a...
I PURCHASED MY CL600 WITH A SCANT 71,000 MILES ON THE CLOCK JAN 2009 AND IN THE 1ST 9 MONTHS IT REQUIRED NEARLY $14,OOO IN EXTENDED WARRANTY WORK & ALL OF IT WITH SOMETHING ELECTRICAL THAT CONTROLS SOMETHING MECHANICAL....I LOVE THE STYLING & THE SHEAR JOY OF DRIVING IT WHEN EVERYTHING WORKS AS ADVERTISED...IT NOW HAS JUST OVER 93,000 & IT BREAKS AGAIN WITH AN ISSUE THAT IT DEVELOPED LAST YEAR ...