2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Problems
The active body control system can leak fluid from numerous areas, including the tandem pump, hydraulic lines, struts, and/or seals. If it is not repaired, the vehicle ride height could drop too low and cause damage to the undercarriage.
Engine misfires (rough running) and lack of power are commonly caused by ignition coil pack or ignition module faults. Proper diagnoses should isolate the cause and prevent unnecessary replacement of good parts.
A vibration felt through the center floor of the vehicle can be caused by cracked and/or shredded driveshaft flex discs, resulting in excessive driveshaft movement. If not repaired, damage to the driveshaft center support bearing, transmission, or differential can occur.
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Questions
I took my 2005 cl600 to mercedes dealer because a pump went bad that controls the door locks and trunk and fuel door and automatic door close it cost me a lot of money to fix it. what cause this pump to go bad etc.
2005 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Recalls
The instrument cluster illumination may fail. This may result in difficulty reading the gauges, indicators, and speedometer. Not being able to see the cluster may lead to an accident. Dealers will replace the instrument cluster modules. This recall started on September 29, 2006.