2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your 2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Tolker Auto Service (240) 233-2581 | 17.49mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- LXT Automotive (301) 679-7303 | 20.28mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- BMW Excluservice (301) 605-9877 | 20.3mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Problems
The active body control system can leak fluid from numerous areas, including the tandem pump, hydraulic lines, struts, and/or seals. If it is not repaired, the vehicle ride height could drop too low and cause damage to the undercarriage.
Engine misfires (rough running) and lack of power are commonly caused by ignition coil pack or ignition module faults. Proper diagnoses should isolate the cause and prevent unnecessary replacement of good parts.
A vibration felt through the center floor of the vehicle can be caused by cracked and/or shredded driveshaft flex discs, resulting in excessive driveshaft movement. If not repaired, damage to the driveshaft center support bearing, transmission, or differential can occur.
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Questions
It has come good, but then re apears
headlights needs to be replaced.removed screws but still won't come out.need picture diagram if possible.
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL600 Recalls
The hose may corrode due to extensive exposure to humidity. This may cause fluid leakage onto the catalytic converter. This would present a fire hazard. Dealers will a new high pressure distrution hose.
The trunk lid springs could fail in the closed position. If the trunk lid is manually lifted, it may not remain in the open position and could cause injury if it comes down unexpectedly. Dealers will replace both trunk lid springs to correct this concern. The Mercedes-Benz recall number is 2004 050015.