Mazda Mazda5 Reviews

Mazda Mazda5 Reviews and Owner Comments

I really like the Mazda 5! It is not to big, it drives and handles like a sports car, it has been very reliable, and it is very practical. I hope Mazda keeps building this great car for a long time.
Van functionality with car handling. Consistently get 27+ mpg. Will suite our family of 4 for years. Comfortable ride and relatively quiet on the highway. Has plenty of pep. If you need more go, just push the pedal harder. Haha. 4 cylinders don't have much torque, but do perform well when revved up, so don't be afraid of using the gas pedal.
Had this mini for 3yrs. Was not impressed with it. Underpowered motor and gas mi only was 24mpg hwy. interior was plastic that scratched easy. It handeled well and was maintenance free for 32k mi. The tires were very expensive and did not wear well from the factory.
Wonderful vehicle: Handles beautifully, stops on a dime. Very good mileage and very flexible interior. Completely reliable - never a serious problem in 40.000 miles.
I bought my Mazda5 in December 2008 and I love it. I purchased the 5 speed manual transmission. I added a Thule roof rack and about the only things I would change would be to add a little more sound deadening and and an all-wheel drive option (I also have a 1999 Subaru Outback - that I kept because I like having all wheel drive in the winter). I consistently get 28 MPG. I love the sliding doors in the back and the three rows of seating(works well for elementary school aged children). Zoom Zoom!!!! I am so glad I found this vehicle after 2 years of looking!