Reviews for Mazda CX-7 years:

Mazda CX-7 Reviews and Owner Comments

Mazda CX-7Owner Reviews (8 reviews)
    Reim, Lexington, NE, December 12, 2013 11:52
    I am so tired of working two jobs for my CX7 repairs. Never again. Can't wait until it is paid off-
  • 2008 Mazda CX-7
    Visitor, Jacksonville, FL, September 15, 2012 14:44
    This truck is bad on gas. It is known issue with this truck.
    Visitor, Jacksonville, FL, September 15, 2012 14:43
    My 08 had the engine mount leaking fluid. He showed it to me, because I didn't believe it either. Dealer replaced it under b-b warranty. mazda has extended warranty programs for the tcharger, timing chain and a/c compressor. My a/c compressor failed at 53K.
    Visitor, Orlando, FL, February 27, 2012 07:52
    While at the dealerships parts dept to but a battery for my key, a woman from the service dept popped the hood of my car (without permission) and told me that I had a leaking engine mount. I have never heard of an engine mount having fluid! I didn't like or trust her practice of just running out and popping hoods so I am looking into the whole engine mount thing on my own.
  • 2009 Mazda CX-7
    Visitor, Lexington, KY, September 11, 2010 15:01
    Overall performance of the car is great. However the interior is lacking of comfort. The seats are stiff and the back seat is very uncomfortable. However I must say it is fun to drive.
  • 2008 Mazda CX-7
    Visitor, Erlanger, KY, July 03, 2010 04:44
    Fun to drive, super handing. Does require HIGH performance tires, which are expensive to purchase, typically do not come with a warrenty AND are not high mileage tires (built for handing). Each tire is over $200 to replace! The fuel system also requires (recommends) premium gas and I feel like I am constantly filling the tank, although I admit I have a lead foot! Aside from these minor negatives, this is a sporty, fast, roomy, sleek and practical car for a family or for someone like me who likes sporty style and comfort
    Visitor, Lakeland, FL, June 28, 2010 13:58
    Love my CX-7...I have 30,500 miles on it and already had the air compressor replaced though...was still under warranty, thank goodness! Also had a problem with my front driver side blinker not working...but they cleaned the socket out and now it's working fine...I really enjoy driving it and love the look of it too!
  • 2010 Mazda CX-7
    Visitor, Springfield, MO, June 19, 2010 15:38
    Great car, Great tech features, iffy mpg, but considering turbo awd is acceptable. Wouldn't change a thing.... great job Mazda!!