Mazda CX-7 Reviews

Mazda CX-7 Reviews and Owner Comments

I am so tired of working two jobs for my CX7 repairs. Never again. Can't wait until it is paid off-
This truck is bad on gas. It is known issue with this truck.
My 08 had the engine mount leaking fluid. He showed it to me, because I didn't believe it either. Dealer replaced it under b-b warranty. mazda has extended warranty programs for the tcharger, timing chain and a/c compressor. My a/c compressor failed at 53K.
While at the dealerships parts dept to but a battery for my key, a woman from the service dept popped the hood of my car (without permission) and told me that I had a leaking engine mount. I have never heard of an engine mount having fluid! I didn't like or trust her practice of just running out and popping hoods so I am looking into the whole engine mount thing on my own.
Overall performance of the car is great. However the interior is lacking of comfort. The seats are stiff and the back seat is very uncomfortable. However I must say it is fun to drive.
Fun to drive, super handing. Does require HIGH performance tires, which are expensive to purchase, typically do not come with a warrenty AND are not high mileage tires (built for handing). Each tire is over $200 to replace! The fuel system also requires (recommends) premium gas and I feel like I am constantly filling the tank, although I admit I have a lead foot! Aside from these minor negatives, this is a sporty, fast, roomy, sleek and practical car for a family or for someone like me who likes sporty style and comfort
Love my CX-7...I have 30,500 miles on it and already had the air compressor replaced though...was still under warranty, thank goodness! Also had a problem with my front driver side blinker not working...but they cleaned the socket out and now it's working fine...I really enjoy driving it and love the look of it too!
Great car, Great tech features, iffy mpg, but considering turbo awd is acceptable. Wouldn't change a thing.... great job Mazda!!