Reviews for Mazda B2300 years:

Mazda B2300 Reviews and Owner Comments

Mazda B2300Owner Reviews (14 reviews)
  • 2002 Mazda B2300
    Visitor, San Jose, CA, February 26, 2014 13:26
    I have a 2002 mazda b2300 that has I think is the alarm that comes with it and yesterday I couldnt get it running it sound it like a the battery died butthe radio was good my front lights didnt not turn on but I tried jumping cables and it turn on what can ot be??
    Visitor, Lubbock, TX, August 11, 2013 12:32
    im having trouble diagnosing a problem, the engine at idle roughs real rough sumtimes backfires, i sprayed the intake and it had a air leak so i replaced the gaskets but it is still doing the same. check engine light is on for miss fire i replaced plugs, my question is has anyone with this type of vehicle have the same type problem? i am asking before i do more expenvise diagnosis procedures any help?
    TonynDebbie, Chesapeake, VA, March 01, 2012 17:28
    I've owned several Ford Rangers and was looking for a 4 cyl 5 speed. Found it to be a Mazda b2300 and bought it. Having trouble with the cruise control working, checked fuse and brake switch. Any suggestions? Tony
  • 1996 Mazda B2300
    Visitor, Phoenix, AZ, November 21, 2011 19:07
    My mother has had this truck since i was six. She used it to haul news papers around for about 7 years. There has been almost no problems with it. It was recently passed on to me and I've been driving it for a few months now. So far the only problem I've had is that the gas gauge is bipolar. Besides that its an amazing truck. Its small but can haul a lot of weight. I love it and i wouldn't trade it for anything.
  • 1997 Mazda B2300
    Visitor, Salisbury, NC, July 21, 2011 18:06
    I have driven this truck for over 10 years and it has been the best vehicle, I have ever owned. I have little to no problems with it. I have only had to change oxygen sensors and now I need clutch work.
  • 1995 Mazda B2300
    Visitor, Sumterville, FL, June 24, 2011 05:40
    OK truck,had to rebuild front end,not shifting smoothly,misses at first start up,needs to warm up.BUT it tows my boat very well.good gas mileage -24 to 28 mpg.has not left me on the side of the road yet.if i took the time to fix all the little problems it would be an awesome truck.
  • 1995 Mazda B2300
    Visitor, Southaven, MS, April 17, 2011 17:45
    260k , totaled by the insurance co, and still going strong! Can't wait to get to 500k! Great truck!
  • 1994 Mazda B2300
    Visitor, Duncanville, TX, April 07, 2011 14:54
    I have really enjoyed this truck. It is a steal for the money, and it is super reliable, easy to work on, and generally cheap to fix. Steering constantly feels loose (even after new steering box), but hey, it's a truck from '94. Also, the truck feels very light and floaty sometimes, but again, that is what I expected out of this lightweight truck. Great gas mileage, even with bigger tires installed! (235/75/15)
  • 1994 Mazda B2300
    Visitor, Hallsville, TX, November 11, 2010 00:33
    I must agree with everyone...it's the best vehicle i have ever had and i have kept it the longest...its a 94 and I'm pretty sure it still has the same clutch assembly...which would probably be the reason I am having to change it out...am tryin to find instructions on how to do it and what tools i will need...if you have any help facebook me Garion Brooks or email me garion_r_brooks@yahoo.com
  • 2009 Mazda B2300
    Visitor, Lindsborg, KS, April 17, 2010 19:34
    great little truck a little light tho
  • 2005 Mazda B2300
    jbjacobs58, North East, MD, March 27, 2010 04:51
    Great truck. One time hose clamp broke at 65K. Tires and and front brake pads at 82k. At a 107k I just installed a serp. belt and will change all the fluids and grease front bearing. Have a fuel shut-off issue when I hit rough roads, but I reset it and starts right up. No error codes from the PCM. I'll figure it out. Lots of heavy snow and rain this season, maybe just a corroded connector. Can't complain at all. Ford has always built their Rangers well!!
  • 1996 Mazda B2300
    mx400, Anchorage, AK, April 28, 2009 22:06
    Exellent truck, just have problems with emission pump. Great for hauling Dirt Bike! Tires are a bitch to find!
    Axel, Modesto, CA, April 11, 2009 08:14
    Very reliable.. However, there is a constant rattling noise as if a shock absorber is going out. I can not determine where exactly the sound is coming from. Also, first gear disengages/pops out sometimes when releasing clutch.
  • 2002 Mazda B2300
    pigo, West Covina, CA, November 11, 2008 05:49
    Best little truck every ............