Chrysler Crossfire Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Chrysler Crossfire
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Chrysler Crossfire Problems
The heated seats may stop working. Our technicians tell us special repair kits are available from Chrysler to correct this concern.
Interior door pull handles are available separately and replacement of the door trim panel may not be required if only the door handle needs service.
If the brake switch (brake-shift interlock) is out of adjustment, the shift lever may not shift out of park.
Chrysler Crossfire Questions
It only clicks like starter trying to In gauge . Had starter check and battery both good. All fuses good. Need help please....it is getting a -9300 on dash where the mileage is.
After owning this vehicle for about a year I just discovered that there is a light in the trunk. I was able the replace the burnt out bulb but I have not found the on/off mechanism. How do it know when to go off??
Chrysler Crossfire Reviews
We purchased 2005 Crossfire Limited Roadster this spring. The car randomly does not start. Now it also randomly shuts down while driving. The dash board lights flash during shutdown. Car has 28,000 miles. If anyone has had these issues and found the solution please let us know, dealer cannot find the problem. Love the car but...........
The Chrysler Crossfire is a nice "looking" vehicle but I've had an issues that my engine would shutdown without warning. The car would restart upwards to about 2 hours later but would shutdown again several miles later. Took it to the dealership THREE times. Only once were they able to detect the "an issue". They put in a new PCV module (or something that starts with a "P"). I thought that...
My check engine light has been on since the day I got the car. Recently it would not start, and I had to get towed. The ignition went out on the car. It is going to cost 1200 to replace. My interior liner has fallen out as well. I have had nothing but problems with the car since I got it.